“It’s easy to take off your clothes and have sex; people do it all the time, but opening up your soul to someone, letting them into your spirit, thoughts, fears, future, hopes, and dreams . . . that’s being naked.” ~Rob Bell, author
To get naked and play is about being yourself and having fun. It is about living in joy, experiencing play and understanding what it means to be completely human and alive.
Playfulness taps into the very human desire to have fun.
This is an invitation for you to open up to possibilities for bringing more play in your life.
Here are six tips for rebooting your playful self:
1. Get Naked. Be yourself and open your mind, heart, body and soul. Speak your truth, share your feelings, move your body, connect with the world. This creates desire to play.
2. Choose to Play. Surrender to pleasure and choose to play. Remember that it is okay to play for no other reason than to have fun. Don’t overthink, just do!
3. Play Your Way. You are unique and you must remain true to yourself and your desires on how you play and have fun. There is no need to impress others.
4. Don’t Judge. You must embrace the rich diversity of what it means to have fun. Accept that everyone deserves to have fun in their own way.
5. Make Time. Take responsibility for creating opportunities to play and schedule it in your agenda. You have the power to make choices and take action without restraint.
6. Integrate Play. Respect all aspect of your life and its ever-evolving parts. Integrate play with other aspects of your life and awaken your sense of play in love, in relationships, in teams, at work and in your everyday life.
Imagine a world in which everyone is free to be themselves (naked) and have fun (play).
What would happen if you truly got naked and played with all your heart ?